Become A Member Artist
Red Tulip Gallery (RTG) began in 2013 as a mission of Bucks County Guild of Craftsmen to bring fine crafts from member artists to discerning customers in Bucks County, PA. RTG is located in the vibrant heart of New Hope, PA - a prime tourist destination for the arts and home to shops, galleries, restaurants, and theatre. We have experienced several years of excellent growth in that location and look forward to continued expansion of our loyal customer base, as well as the opportunity for new people to discover us.
Our branding tagline is "Fine Crafts, Local Artists," so we especially look for qualifying fine craft artists from PA, NJ, and DE who can be actively involved as Full Members in the day-to-day operations and governance of the Gallery cooperative, through staffing and participation in special events. See the Terms and Conditions for Full Members (linked below or in the header) for details.
We have also expanded to offer Guest Artist memberships. These memberships are designed for craft artists who are interested in Red Tulip but need to explore more before joining as a Full Member. It's also ideal for artists who cannot fulfill the staffing requirement for Full Membership. See the Terms and Conditions for Guest Artists (linked below or in the header) for details.
Why Join The Red Tulip?
- Professional display of your work with other unique, carefully juried fine craft, handmade in PA, NJ, and DE
- Promotion of your work on an professionally designed ecommerce website and social media channels
- Member artists can have solo trunk shows, openings, and small group events at no extra cost for participation
- Associates your work with the Bucks County Guild of Craftsmen, known in the community for fine craft
- Professional and upscale presentation to customers
- Highly competitive percentages for artists
- Organized marketing efforts and events to involve the community, with an extensive and growing email list for our newsletters
- Located in Bucks County, which is known for its fine crafts and arts heritage
- Many opportunities for artist involvement and participation
- A great place to meet your clients to show your work and negotiate custom orders
Criteria for Membership
To become a member of the Gallery, your work must be:
- Original designs, not from kits, commercial patterns, or copies of others' work
- Good quality in execution and materials
We specialize in fine craft. We do not currently accept fine art, consumables or food-based crafts.
If you are not yet a member of the Bucks Chapter or the PA Guild of Craftsmen, you will be required to join the PA Guild and Bucks Chapter upon acceptance into the gallery. Dues for the Guild and Chapter combined are $75/year and have many additional benefits, including eligibility for Guild shows and workshops.
How To Apply
You may apply at any time. Applicants are juried as applications are received and new artists are added each month.
Please read all Terms and Conditions for the type of membership you are considering carefully before applying; your application serves as your agreement to these contract terms if your work is accepted into the Gallery. The T&Cs on that page at the time of your application will be in force throughout your contract with the Gallery; you will receive a copy of these via email when you are accepted to the gallery.
Questions about Terms & Conditions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.